How to Crypto
How to Crypto
How to Crypto is a free Awareness Course for beginners to the blockchain and cryptocurrency space. Its aim is to demystify blockchain technology and encourage you to investigate cryptocurrency, NFT’s and the Metaverse. The course was developed based on my own experiences and research to help you save time researching the innovations and use cases that cryptocurrencies offer.
There are sixteen sections to provide you with an effective though basic strategy for incorporating cryptocurrency into your investment portfolio. No previous knowledge is required, this is an introduction only, designed to let you learn at your own pace.
How to Crypto course outline:
- An Introduction to Cryptocurrency and Blockchain
- Why Cryptocurrency Will Succeed
- Cryptocurrency and Web3
- Cryptocurrency – Coins, Tokens & Layers
- Cryptocurrency Use Cases
- Bitcoin – What is it and How Does it work?
- Investment in Cryptocurrencies – Basic Awareness
- Developing Your Crypto Investment Strategy
- Choosing Your Cryptocurrency Investments
- Investment in Cryptocurrency – Due Diligence
- Investment in Cryptocurrency – Tokenomics
- Are CBDCs Good or Bad?
- How to Buy Crypto Coins and Tokens
- Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Investment Alternatives
- Crypto Security, Protecting Digital Assets
- Cryptocurrency & Blockchain Glossary of Terms
- CryptoNet: Bibliography, Recommended Reading & Resources
The How to Crypto Web Series, is a free awareness course for beginners interested in blockchain projects and cryptocurrency investment. Please checkout the Bibliography and Glossary of Terms pages for other useful resources and links.
Disclaimer: CryptoAware.org.uk is not a registered investment, legal or tax advisor or a broker or dealer. All investment/financial opinions expressed by CryptoAware.org.uk are from the personal experiences of the owner of the website and are intended as educational and entertainment material. Best efforts are made to ensure that all information is accurate and up to date but we would still recommend that you do your own research before making investment decisions.